These seem to be our favorite things to do these days. Rhett could spend the whole day (if I would let him) playing Lego Star Wars (thanks Steve!) and Laynee LOVES to sing and dance. I am trying to find a dance class for Laynee so we can direct this talent in some way. :) Rhett played at a friends house yesterday where it was discovered that there are SIX Star Wars movies. He's addicted now and is pretty sure we need that collection!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I love the blog. Kennadi is in a singing group that does simple coreography and she loves it. It would be fun to find something like that for Laynee.
I just found your blog...your email went to my junk mail. Not to worry, I don't consider you or anything you have to say "Junk", but whatever! I love the blog...I'll check it often. Oh, and I love the dance...wow, have you got talent on your hands! Chani
Post a Comment