I should've taken this picture when it was a little darker. Our house has lights this year! I was happy Kade put some up. Last year we weren't so lucky. We don't have any front yard to elaborate with, but we put lights on the roof, pillars and windows. I was pleased, then...
Our neighbors have commented about three times now how pathetic our lights are next to theirs. Their sing and dance to music. I admit their lights look nice and if they want to do mine next year, I'll let them. But, I still am happy with our "Christmas Spirit" this year! Although, Kade's friend had an excellent idea for a new creative use of the lighted deer you see everywhere. He hung it from his tree by a leg and trickled a trail of red lights down the deer and puddled the extras up on the lawn below. Maybe our neighbors would better appreciate that sort of light show. There is always next year....
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Christmas Lights
Posted by Lisa at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment