It seems like lately all my pictures are of Addy. I really don't play favorites, it just that when things are going along nicely and I am usually trying to take advantage of the peace and get something done. When trouble (aka Addy) is lurking about, I have more reason to need the camera--proof of the stories Kade thinks I am making up!! Sorry Rhett and Laynee. I am hoping it is just a phase!!
Addy loves to play on top of the little table. Usually she is standing and spinning the umbrella around and around. I keep moving the table so she doesn't burn a hole in the carpet. (Would that be possible?)
At our house we put the kids dishes and cups in a lower cupboard so they could get their own drinks and set the table, etc. Genius, right?!? Not so much anymore. Addy is into everything. My mom was over one day and watched her get into everything to the point that my mom would say, "Do we need to wash this before we use it?" To look at it positively--she does know how to get her own cup and fill it with cereal for a snack.

0 comments:
Post a Comment